Norton Youth Soccer is looking forward to yet another fun filled Fall Recreational season. NYS is run entirely by volunteers who put in an enormous amount of work behind the scenes each year to deliver this program and many others.
This season, we have almost 600 players playing on 54 teams. Rosters are final and now available. You can access your child's roster by logging into the registration system at https://secure.adminsports.net/nortonmasoccer. Once logged in, you should see a link to your child's team roster. For those of you who registered late, your child may be waitlisted or still getting assigned to a team. Coaches have received their rosters and should be calling parents and players shortly. Some items to note:
- Opening Day is Saturday, September 6th.
- This is a recreational league, no scores or standings are kept.
- Click here to access the registration system for your child's roster.
- Picture Day info is being worked on. Please check the Fall Recreational page of the NYS website for updates.
- Dogs are not allowed on the fields!!
- NYS will cancel games. Please check the NYS website for game cancellations. Coaches will/may cancel practices.
- Family Fun Day is Saturday, September 13. Picture Day is Saturday, September 20.
- Shin guards are mandatory. Soccer cleats (not baseball or football) and mouth guards are recommended.
- Drinks are the player's responsibility.
- Each player will be provided with a ball. They are to bring it to every practice.
- Jewelry of any kind is prohibited from being worn to practices or games. This includes (but is not limited to) earrings, hard barrettes or headbands, rings, bracelets (including Livestrong-type rubber bracelets), and watches. The only pieces of jewelry that are allowed are Medic Alert bracelets/necklaces which must be taped down (either to the wrist, back or chest). These restrictions on jewelry are the same that are in place for US Youth Soccer, Mass Youth Soccer, and all affiliated leagues. Taping over of earrings is not an acceptable alternative. Eyeglasses and sunglasses are allowed if they are prescription in nature.
Volunteer Info: When you registered your child, many of you elected to volunteer in order to receive a $20 credit (per family) at the end of the season. Volunteer schedules are being created. Please note that on your day of volunteering you will need to sign your name on the sign in sheet at the concession stand in order to receive credit for service. If you have any questions, click here to contact the NYS volunteer coordinator. If you have questions the day of service, please go to the concession stand and contact a board member.
If you have any questions regarding the Fall Rec season, please contact your coach first. Your coach's email is located on the roster. For general questions around the season, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the season!
Board of Directors
Norton Youth Soccer